IMAC Lecture - Efficient Market Hypothesis
Ron Bird | Australian National University & Portfolio Construction Forum
About this Lecture
This lecture instructs IMAC candidates on the theory and application of the Efficient Market Hypothesis including:
- the concept of market efficiency;
- factors affecting a market’s efficiency;
- market value versus intrinsic value;
- weak-form, semistrong-form, and strong-form market efficiency;
- the evidence on market efficiency and the implications.
About the Lecturer
Ron Bird is Professor Emeritus of Australian National University and Director of Portfolio Construction Forum’s Investment Management Research Program. Ron has worked in acad...