farrelly’s Spotlight is a subscription-based publication that provides in-depth coverage of subjects that are of interest to long-term investors but not all that well covered by mainstream research providers. It will attempt to debunk some of the many myths that enjoy currency in the investment world.
Like the Dynamic Asset Allocation Service, farrelly’s Spotlight will aim to be evidence-based, long-term in orientation, written in plain English - and, above all, useful for investment decision makers.
What’s in a subscription?
An annual subscription includes eight Spotlight reports reviewing subjects such as the outlook for residential property; interest rates; hedge funds; private equity; private debt; gold; crypto-currencies; and, where active management does and does not make sense.
- Subscription period: 12 months
- Number of reports: 8 per annum
- Latest reports:
- Spotlight on High Yield Debt, Jan 2023
- Spotlight on surviving bear markets, Oct 2022
- Spotlight on residential property, Sep 2022
- Spotlight on the bond bear market, Jul 2022
- Try before you buy:
- Spotlight on active management, May 2022
- Spotlight on gold, Mar 2022
- Spotlight on crypto-currencies, Feb 2022
- Spotlight on inflation, Dec 2021
- Subscription fee: A$160+GST per annum Subscribe now